Monday, May 14, 2007

Heli Fishing!


Yes, I'm losing my mind! I want you guys to have
the most memorable fishing trip you've ever had.
That takes planning, imagination, and begging.
Begging I've done. I have set up a one day helicopter
drop into the South Ram below the falls. Only accessible
by air. That means big fish and lots of them.
I told the guy who we were, the history of the JBFC, etc.
He is offering to drop us off in the morning and pick us up,
same day, for just under $200 each. That's 1/2 what
I could get with anyone else. He has no tail rudder, but
fuck.....we're Maritimers! So what, we'll make do!

I need the yes or no (don't you dare) from all of you.
He's putting the package together for me Wednesday.
I'll have all the specifics. I'd like to confirm it then. PLEASE
let me know "under comments" if you're in. It's all or
none.

Don't miss out on an opportunity like this. It takes a
large group to get a good price and this kind of opportunity
Think hard before answering. If I have to, I can be used
to talk to your wives and convince them. For you Barrie,
I'll do more than convince your wife!

What's $200?
Bottle drives, 50/50, steal, beg, borrow, sell.

6 comments:

Liam's dad said...

Shawn Christiansen
Shaun Morrison

Are in for the heli trip!

Liam's dad said...

Paul is in!

TPS said...

I'm in... once of a lifetime chance! WOO

Liam's dad said...

I'm going to say yes for Barrie. The chance he says no to this is one in on emillion and I'm good for those ods.

Call him IN with a big smile!

TPS said...

Reid,Barrie wrote:

>HI: I am in for the helocooper ride if everyone else is in. Sounds gereat. Back to you soon.
>Barrie
>
>________________________________
>
>From: Phil Hatcher [mailto:phil@dns.ca]
>Sent: Tue 5/15/2007 12:06 AM
>To: J. Barrie Reid; Reid,Barrie
>Subject: Hello from the JBFC
>
>
>
>Just wondering if you are checking your email while you are away? I hope
>you are having a good time!
>We have some new developments with the trip, check in soon!!
>
>http://jbfishingclassic.blogspot.com/
>
>
>phil
>

Liam's dad said...

Everyone is in. Details to follow.