Tuesday, June 5, 2007

"A Trip" the movie


Ok, now this may be a little far fetched but with a tiny bit of effort we can do this!

As you guys know I plan on doing a video of the trip. The more I think about this trip and the fact that ANYONE who enjoys fishing, or even just a good trip with good friends can only be jellous of what we have planned. More then just us would enjoy watching this trip unfold.


What I would like to do is video tape a few things that I can use to tie the trip together on film. I'd like to video tape eveyone sepetly and have them answer a few of then same question regarding the trip. How did the trip get started? What does this trip mean to you? What do your wives think?


Check out the trailer for the Fly Fishing Film Tour and you will know what i'm talking about. I think what we do every year is exciting enough to make a great short film for people to see.





-----Original Message-----
From:
phil@dns.ca [mailto:phil@dns.ca]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 4:27 PM
To:
scot.e.acklin@gmail.com; Thad Robison; dictynna@comcast.net
Subject: CONTACT from http://www.FlyFishingFilmTour.com
From: Phil Hatcher
Email Address:
phil@dns.ca
Phone: 19024979293
Fax: undefined
Message: Hello,
I am starting work on a film on June 20th, in the mountains of Alberta
Canada. Can you send me the specifics on technical requirments?
thank you
Phil Hatcher
http://flyvids.blogspot.com


THE RESPONSE


Hi Phil,
Sounds like a good project. How long will you be filming?
The requirements are pretty simple. The main requirement is that you
have copyright license for any music that you use to score your piece.
You can download the pdf versions of the Rules and Terms and Conditions
in the "Film Maker" tab on the web site. We will be updating the
website for the 2008 tour within the next month but it will pretty much
stay the same.
We must receive your entry before Nov 1st. All submissions will be
judged by a panel and the top 8 will be selected for the tour. Winners
will be announced the first week of January.
Your entry can be as long or as short as you want, but if it is over 15
min long we reserve the right to edit to make it fit in our time
schedule.
You will need to submit your film in both mini dv and dvd formats.
Hope that answers your questions. If you have any others feel free to
email me directly.
If you can forward me your mailing address I will put you in our film
maker database so you will be on our list for our film maker newsletter.
Good luck bro,
TR
Thad Robison
AEG Media, LLC.
www.aegmedia.com
541-743-1261

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who caught what came out of my d___k! just now because I was too busy watching these guys fish. Fuck me are they good. What a life? Quit your job anf fly fish 30 cities. I'm in Phil. You can count on an interview from Vicki (great idea, especially after seeing the videos you sent links to) and my digital video camera. Can't wait.