Thursday, January 17, 2008

Off Season Blues.

So.
What is someone to do when they have lots of time off work. Well... keeping my self busy with some websites. I've started to update flyvids.blogspot.com again. Go check out the video called In Search for Bull Trout... Really cool video.
I've registered the domain http://www.flyfishingunion.com/ , I'm going to try to make this site into something that generates some revenue. Now I just have to figure out how!! I have lot of ideas, just have to see which ones work! Let me know if you have any suggestion or what to contribute.

p.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great video. looks like part of the clearwater at 7 mile flats but i dont know how they got threer so easy?

Busksaw Smitty said...

Buddy I'm in, just got to shake my hand on 30 - 70! I know ya wantto shake it.

Really thought I'd like to contribute.

Busksaw Smitty said...

I like the new title block, nice work!