Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let's try it again!




I'd like to head down to the camp for the weekend of Jan. 10th & 11th. We can finish chopping the wood and do some trip planning aswell. Just wondering who can make it? I was thinking of going down this coming weekend but the World Jrs. playoffs are this weekend coming, and we all know what happened last year when I got trapped with no TV to watch the game. Not happening this year! Plus the extra week might give Ryan a little time to practice bunny hunting so he can keep up with Jay this year. I'll e-mail Barrie to see if the camp is avaible that weekend.




see ya all on Jan 10th, hopefully!




Mark




PS- I heard that there might be a box-off this weekend, ay Ryan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in, I just came back from NB with some info, pics, tips, etc...

joe

Anonymous said...

HOla from sunny Costa Rica! Renting a quad today and heading to the Rio Bongo to get the fly rod out. Stay tuned ... if I avoid the croc things should be ok..

Phil
Malpais Costa Rica