Sunday, December 13, 2009

JBFC Date Announcement!


I stopped into Leon's Quality Fly Shop yesterday for a chat and we decided to have the JBFC on May 24 weekend this year. So the trip is as follows;


Location: River Oaks Camp, St. Mary's River


Date: May 22nd - May 28th, 2010. ( Biggest Fish Tournament from May 22nd - May 24th )


Hope everybody can make it for at least the long weekend, especially Max and Shawn!


So start booking your time off fellers and rest up because this is going to be an "Old School" JBFC.


Mark.


PS- Leon has already started on prize packs of fleis for this years trip, and there looking sweet!

1 comment:

Liam's dad said...

I hate to say it, but I'm out this year. Life is getting too complicated for a trip home this year. Vicki and I are heading to Italy in May already. A long awaited trip that she deserves. Wish I could make it. Hopefully some of you (all of you) can get out to AB this year. I'll make it worth your while.