Sunday, May 15, 2011

JBFC 2011 soon approaching!







The big annual fishing trip is set to start this coming Friday and I'm bring in the big guns! My big guns that is. Since Phil and Shawn are out for this years trip the only guy I have to watch out for in that damn "Leon". Barrie I was going to let you have a shot at getting your name on the JBFC trophy, but not now. I think I will seize this opportunity to become the champion once again. O Shit, Mike and Joe are coming too, I didn't think of that until after I started writing this post. Yup, Barrie I decided that I'm gonna give the championship to you this year. HaHaHa ( this is a evil wha, ha, ha! )










Looking forward to the trip boys, bring your A-fishing game and the fly dope cause those little black bastards have started.





Also bring the bikes, tubes, and beers. Doing some backcountry fishing this year so we may need the tubes and bikes.





As far as the food goes, bring some snacks; we'll all go splits on the breakfast food and I think we will have a supper scoff each night.










See ya'll Friday night!










Bucksaw Smitty, over and out.










PS- Phil's not aloud down for a one dayer to win the JBFC title, so don't you think about think about it.

No comments: