Tuesday, September 30, 2008

HopperStone Outfitters

Here's who I plan to take my next guided trip with on the bow. I'm already setting up a 6/7 wt. with sinking tip for streamers. I'll keep my #4 for the hoppers. These guys are serious about hitting the banks for large fish. Not only the all day 20 inchers. Jim was a great guide. He knows how to find the honkers. $300 each guy including tip gets you a trip with him. A coffee at Timy's in the morning gets you a day with me on pontoons. Who's in and when? July is the best!

http://hopperstone.ca/index.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out the custom fly section. Now it doesn't seem so unreal what we were tying and landing big fish on when at the Blackstone. Can't wait to have Jason around again in Alberta enjoying the trip and tying us big creepy things to fish with.