Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NOT GOING TO GET ME MOTHER FU@%ER!




I am writing a test for my FAC and buying a defender shot gun to prevent a grizzly bear attack. I saw about 4 bears last year where I fish in and around Nordegg and have heard about 3 other attacks, killings, and rushes in the Sundre area. The gun holds 12 guage slugs and is legal to carry year round when fishing. It's not for hunting Paul, Joe, Jason. One can't start looking for bears to kill when the fishing is bad! Good to have when camping or in the woods in general. My trust in bear spray and pen type flare guns has diminished. I have three kids and more fishing to do. You might want to stay close when fishing with me in the mountains from now on......Paul! For those of you who decide to jump ahead and fish out all the pools in front of me (this includes people I don't know from Calgary) I just might mistake you for a large grizzly!




No comments: