Sunday, March 20, 2011

iPhone Incredible


I now use an iPhone 4. It can do a lot. I can't wait to take pictures and video this summer fishing. Great camera. It can email video direct from phone. Also, found a great APP on fly fishing knots for $0.99. Looked around for an APP for hatches in my area. Found a hatch APP for North Western USA for $4.99. I don't need that, but wish someone would put one together for Canada. Crazy what can be done now a days. My phone is my new lap top, my truck is my new office! Hope all is well back home. I won't make the JBFC in May at the camp this year but welcome some or all of you out to Alberta for a great trip when you can make it. August for the Blackstone would be the best. Fun times guaranteed!

1 comment:

Liam's dad said...

Also just bought ultimate guitar tabs for $2.99. Can search and play and save in a file. Crazy phone!