Thursday, June 12, 2008

Alberta Prizes On Route




Boys. I'm excited about the prizes I was able to store away this year for the trip. I'm really excited about the JBFC 2008 and really need it. I look forward to hanging out with you guys and even better, where I grew up. I'm getting old and missing it. You never know, with three BOYS under 2.5 years, I could be home sooner than expected.
I have two great prizes and a few little cool prizes this year. I look forward to hats and T-Shirts and hope some of you are making them up. Its become a tradition and something I hope to get.
Larget fish prize for the 2008 JBFC is a neat little pack that I think fits the bill for a day pack. One or two species fish, everything is accessible, and in front of you. Hope who ever wins it, enjoys it.


First salmon (once we are all present) prize is also awesome. Fell in love with it when I saw it and had to get it for a prize. I think you'll agree it would be great to have.

http://www.leatherman.com/products/knives/c302-c303/default.asp

I'm sending a box home before I leave and the prizes will be included. See you fuckers on the water!





1 comment:

Busksaw Smitty said...

The prizes look great Shawn. I'll be focusing on that chest pack, looks awosome. I almost cried when I read you post. We miss you to sexy!

See you in 2 weeks bitch!