Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm in......I'm f#$king in!

Boys,

Count me in at the JBFC 2009. Talked it over with the boss and laid down the law. Yeah right! I will fly into Fredericton to meet my new nephew, rent a car (or maybe invite Matt to come along and he can drive). Stay for 5 nights or so, and head home. Can't wait. Cabin looks great and fishing sounds fantastic. We need more updates Joe. Size of the main river, depth, trout size, species, distance from Fredericton, boats?, other rivers around, their sizes, best time of year, what your uncles use for flies that time of year, any dirty french strippers, etc.

Anyone have a problem if I invite Matt Jenkinson? Enough room?

Shawn

4 comments:

Busksaw Smitty said...

we'll make room for that ol' shore boy. I say bring him.

Mark

TPS said...

Now we have a trip shaping up!!!

p

Anonymous said...

Fredericton to cattage is about 2and a half hours drive, and it's another half hour for the stippers, and ya there french and dirty...

Anonymous said...

I like your style Mr. Anonymous!