Thursday, January 15, 2009

"TARACAROL" gets noticed! (Agian)


Hey boys! I sent an e-mail to a few Atlantic salmon organizations and magazines to see if they would be interested in doing an article on the "TARACAROL".

I actually got a reply from Joanne Mailman of the St. Mary's River Association and she requested a picture of it and said the following;



"Hey Mark: I'd love to have a picture for our spring newsletter. I am in the process of doing it now. I'll put your write up in it as well. Sounds like it was a fun project. "


Joanne
Dear Mark: i am interested in knowing more about the st mary's riverboat vis a vis an article in ASJ. other than the video, are there any photos of the process and boat that i could see?please let me know.

martin silverstonemartinsilverstone@videotron.ca

I think thats pretty sweet!


Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. make surre you post the article or link.

Anonymous said...

Hey mark, I have tons of pics I took along the project, if you want some send me an e-mail.

joe