Monday, April 20, 2009

Fishing for Brown in the Valley

Mountain Maple - Perry Munro Guiding Service

I had the great pleasure of fishing with Perry Munro yesterday. I was fortunate enough to be able to tag along on a guided trip, for a out of town film executive. We had a great day on the water. Water levels were good but still a little cold for the trout. I did roll two and sting one early in our morning which were all great looking fish! (16+ inches). I look forward to heading back when water temperature are up a few degrees and hook into a few of these guys!

Let's just say the fishing in the area is TOO good to talk much more about..

Who is going to join me? Or should I start asking your wives.

-Hatcher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like familiar fishing. All you need now are some Alberta flies.