Friday, August 15, 2008

In Memory of Bill Hatcher



Just recently one of the JBFC's founding members, Phil Hatcher, lost his grandfather. I was lucky enough to have gotten to know him over the years and thoroughly enjoyed when Phil and I went down to the lake to visit his grandparents. The thing I remember most about Bill is from the first time I met him he acted like he was your buddy from way back, always carrying on and cracking jokes. Even the last time I spoke to him at Phil and Lise's wedding it was like a 25 your old young man trapped in a 86 year old's body. He knew all of the JBFC members and we all loved listening to him tell fishing stories. He will be missed.



On behalf of all the JBFC members we would like to send our condolences to Phil and his family at this difficult time.

sincerely,

Mark S.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written. Sorry to your family Phil.